Kristine’s Resume Summary
Kristine relocated to the Monterey Peninsula from Las Vegas, Nevada where she was recently voted one of the “Top 40 REALTORS® Under 40 Years Old”. It is clear, Kristine Dugan has a plethora of experience with her when she helps our Team with our operations, business, and marketing strategies. Kristine began her career in 2004 by catering to her client’s needs by education and counseling while providing superior service with the utmost integrity which is the same philosophy that she serves our clients. Kristine is our walking search engine when it comes to real estate knowledge, and she manages and markets Team Beesley brilliantly in our ever-changing real estate market via social media platforms, blogs and other online marketing efforts. Kristine is also our dream achievement guru, directing and coordinating Team Beesley’s superior, sincere service to our clients to help our buyers and sellers have a clear path to achieving their real estate dreams.
Some of her primary responsibilities to our clients include:
- Assist Buyers with Complementary Consultations to understand the Buying Process and help uncover the Homebuyer’s Ultimate Goal
- Engage in strategic negotiations and tactical planning of Buyer Contracts for home buying clients
- Establish strong rapport with clients, resulting in a referral based real estate business
- Consult + Advise clients regarding confidential real estate matters
- Assist Ben Beesley with managing our Real Estate Team by constantly pursuing more efficient and effective ways of back office administration to benefit client services
Previous Client Reviews
Kristine gives a level of service and education that is extremely uncommon in her field … she cares … the wisdom she provides is priceless … a super Realtor and a sweet, loving young lady, a pleasure to work with … an honest, caring person that went above and beyond to help me … friendly, professional and effective service … intelligent and honest, but also kind, helpful and committed to her clients.
Awards and Continuing Education
- Certified Residential Specialist® (CRS) designation, which is often referred to as the “PhD of Real Estate”
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative® (ABR) designation, which is earned by REALTORS® that have obtained specialized training in delivering superior services in buyer-representation
- Social Media Strategist® certification, which is awarded to an elite group of professional online marketing experts (This allows her clients to obtain the competitive edge when selling or buying their next home.)
- A 2013 and 2014 “Top 40 under 40” award recipient honored by the Young Professionals Network of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS®.