AUSTIN, TX (August 8, 2013) – Keller Williams Realty, the largest real estate franchise company in the United States, announced today the release of a mobile app customized for each of its 88,000 associates. The company is the first real estate franchise to offer every agent and office an individually branded real estate search app.
- Advanced lead capture capabilities with leads from all MLS listings going directly into eEdge in accordance with Keller Williams Realty’s “My Listings, My Leads” philosophy;
- Individually branded app with the associate, team or market center name and contact information;
- Fully integrated with Keller Williams Realty’s proprietary listing database, as well as IDX where available in the U.S. and Canada; and
- Listings appear to homebuyers searching in the area.
- The ability to search for homes based on criteria or by custom drawing on an interactive map;
- GPS localized data displays homes in a given area that match the consumer’s price range;
- The ability to easily swipe through galleries of photos to decide whether a home fits one’s needs and then add it to saved searches for convenient reference on the app or via the agent’s website, where the saved searches are synced;
- The ability to save notes on properties for future reference; and
- Faster communication between agents and consumers via call, text or email.
About Keller Williams Realty, Inc.: